1/4-Inch Shank 45-Degree Lock Miter Router Bit
The 45° locking miter drill is set to a 90° connecting plate. It can be used to bond two pieces of wood together without any auxiliary tools, glue, etc., suitable for MDF, solid wood, MDF, particle board, plywood, etc. Maintain the advantages of high-speed cutting, increase productivity and service life.
- The inserts are made of high-grade alloys with high precision to ensure a reasonable cutting angle.
- An interlocking 45° bevel lock cut will result in an extremely strong joint without having to hold the plate in place during the clamping process.
- Reduces the extra processing, the inside and outside of the finished product is smooth, no lint, no edge burst, reducing the external grinding process.
- Weight: 50g.
- Color: Yellow.
- Diameter: 6.35mm.
- 1 x 1/4-Inch Shank 45-Degree Lock Miter Router Bit.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.